The PREMISEAL™ roofing system by Premium Spray Products is designed to
provide a long term, sustainable roofing solution utilizing spray polyurethane foam.
When combined with our PREMICOTE™ line of primer and coatings you can create a
roof system that will not leak, provides superior insulating power along with the energy
efficient reflective qualities so important in reducing the life cycle cost of your roof.
Why install a spray polyurethane roof system?
- You have choices: Install as new system over most roof decking substrates or
apply over an existing built up roofing system as a cost effective alternative to
a complete tear-off.
- A spray polyurethane foam application provides a seamless monolithic roof
system with no joints, seams or cracks that would allow moisture, heat or
cold to enter.
- The high R-value of Closed Cell spray polyurethane foam will reduce the
energy usage of any facility.
- Our PREMICOTE™ line of roof coatings will complete your new
PREMISEAL™ roof system. PREMICOTE™ provides an additional
weather-tight seal along with the UV light protection that will create a long
lasting roof solution for the commercial property owner.
The Benefits of a Spray Polyurethane Roof System:
- Seamless – a leak free continuous seal over the entire roof
- High insulation value
- Lightweight and High Strength
- Tremendous adhesion to substrate
- Faster installation
- Sustainable: Long Life Cycle
- Rapid payback due to savings on energy usage